2014 was a big year for The Membership Engagement Blog. Thank YOU to all of our readers to check out our posts on association membership, leadership, tips & best practices, and updates on Greenfield Services Inc.
Here are the top rated posts from 2014:
- Associations Presence on Social Media [Infographic]: This infographic was produced in January 2014, based on the 2013 results from our Pulse Report on membership marketing & engagement. Want up to date stats? Check out our 2014 Pulse Report.
- Member Recruitment Gone Wrong: This February 2014 post was based on a piece of marketing material we received by mail, what was wrong, and what could (or, should) be done differently.
- Etiquette for Tradeshow Organizers, Exhibitors, and Attendees: With the rising costs of vendors to exhibit at a tradeshow, we offered some suggestions in Feburary 2014 on what you, as a tradeshow organizer, can do to increase ROI through etiquette.
- Sponsors Matter! Associations need to better engage...: Without sponsors, many associations could not achieve what they have to do. But are you engaging your sponsors in the right way? In May 2014, we offered up some suggestions on what to do, and what to get rid of.
- Six Big Questions on How Associations Engage Their Members: In an era when member priorities are shifting, generational expectations vary widely, and anyone with a free Internet connection can get the benefits that used to come with paid association membership, what’s the future of member engagement? We discussed this in June 2014; in preparation for our inaugural Engaging Associations Summit.
- #Association Concerns - And What To Do About Them: This blog was written with our 2014 Pulse Report in mind, in September 2014. What can you, as an association executive consider (or, implement) to help combat these issues? We discuss it here.
- The Engaging #Association Summit: THE highlight of my year....Greenfield Services took on events this year - with the Summit being our inaugural event, which was officially announced on our blog in February. Want to learn more? Sign up for updates!
- #Association Goals and Objectives [Infographic]: In August, our infographic on goals and objectives based on our 2014 Pulse Report was released.
- [Infographic] Member Relationships: In October; our infographic on member relationships was released (again, based on our 2014 Pulse Report).
- A-HA! #Engageassn E-Book is Here!: Finally, and to wrap up our highly successful first event, we produced and released our e-book in October 2014, based on "a-ha" moments we uncovered with association executives at the July 2014 event. Want your own copy? Download it here.
Thank you ALL once again for visiting our blog!