Engaging Associations Summit? Here are the Top 10 reasons why you should participate:
- Be a Part of Something NEW: This is a new event, produced by Greenfield Services. We did not create this on our own; focus groups were conducted, and we joined forces with Smarter Shift, sensov/, Lou Lou Lounge and AV-Canada to get it in production! Our goal is to facilitate a change in the way associations operate.
- Conversations: While we have set sessions, our promise to you is that you will not sit in a meeting room all day listening to the speaker. Participants will be asked to share, question, and challenge what is being said to ensure that all knowledge and experience is shared throughout the summit.
- Less Time Away: Taking place all day July 24th, and just over a half day on the 25th, we are creating an experience that ensures you are taking as little time away from the office as possible; AND that you can get away for a bit of a long weekend at the end!
- Engagement: There are always questions that don’t get asked; whether that is a lack of time, or a lack of comfort publically sharing. That’s OK here – we have extended the breaks and meal times to ensure that you have the time to speak with the facilitators, our partners, and your peers. As one focus group participant said, “Business is not conducted in the meeting room, it’s done in the hallway, and 15 minutes is simply not enough time”.
- Location, Location, Location: With the Summit taking place in Ottawa, ON; it is easy for association executives to get here, and it is central to many of the Canadian-based associations; which means lower costs for participating!
- Change: We all want to do things differently. But how do we get started? Learn from your peers, and industry experts, like Jeff Hurt, Jeff De Cagna, Meredith Low, and PCMA’s Chief Operating Officer, Sherrif Karamat. They will all be there to ensure that their expertise is shared.
- Unique Approach: We are committed to presenting this in a way you have not experienced before. We selected the Canadian Museum of Nature of host this event, as it is a creative and historic building. It changes our expectations; and has allowed us to utilize the expertise of AV-Canada & Lou Lou Lounge to create an environment that is modern, fun, relaxing, and that fosters the conversations we need to have.
- Action: With each session delivered, you will receive key takeaways from the facilitators, and we will be providing a forum to share your “A-ha!” moments; little snippets of information that you would like to use in your daily work life. We will be reporting back to all participants with session summaries, case studies, etc.
- Network with Partners who GET IT: Those who have chosen to partner with us truly understand that change is required to ensure associations thrive in the future. We will have a select group of partners joining us – our commitment is to present to you quality companies to have conversations with, and not overwhelm you with too many of them. Businesses who have not officially partnered with us will not be in attendance.
- Cost: We have chosen to keep this Summit affordable for all – and at a rate of $329 plus tax, you cannot beat the education that you will receive!
Interested in attending? Register today!