- Advance in their careers;
- Create change within their role and their organization;
- Participate in thought-provoking conversations on strategy;
- Get insights on what Association Leaders look for in younger members of their team;
- Offer their views on the association landscape of today and tomorrow.
Does this sound like you? If so, Travel Alberta has partnered with us to host up to five young professionals at the summit free of charge*! Here’s how it works:
- For the purposes of the program, a young professional is 30 and under, and must be working with an association at the time of entry.
- Submit a short video and tell us your “why”: why are you working in the non-profit sector? What issues are you passionate about? What are your education or advancement goals?
- With your email entry, tell us your full contact name, the association you work with, and the best way to reach you during the day (phone, email and social media accounts).
- Finalists’ videos will be posted online. A panel of Summit partners and participants will be asked to vote and select winning entries.
- Throughout the Summit, young professionals will be asked to share thoughts and feedback on their perspectives about engagement issues in membership-based organizations.
Are you ready to get involved?
Check out our program for more information on the topics and facilitators. The deadline for entries is Friday, June 6th, 2014. Those who have been selected as the 5 winners will be notified by Wednesday, June 18th. Should your entry not be selected we will be happy to extend special pricing to contest participants for the entire duration of the summit.
Act now! We look forward to receiving your entry!
*Summit registration fees only. Transportation and overnight accommodation may be sponsored at the discretion of the organizers if the participant is traveling from more than 50km away.